PGWPM is aimed at ambitious, goal-oriented, career -focused working professionals with typically 2 to 10 years' of work experience, on the lookout for the wherewithal.
A typical PGWPM student could be:
- Self Sponsored or Company Sponsored candidates from Private/Public Sector/Government Department
- Candidates with few years work experience in a top-notch IT company with understanding limited to projects involved, and wanting to know how the application integrates and gets delivered as a functional solution to meet client's business needs
- A second generation entrepreneur who's not satisfied with the scale and scope of his inheritance. Though he would like a sound academic grounding, his day-to-day operational pressures does not permit him for a full-time program
- A start up owner wanting to scale up and explore all the options, do a live project after he has got a good grounding in concepts in the first year and then hit the road
- In the ITES / BPO industry for a few years and yet the resume lacks the punch to take him to the next trajectory
- Playing a support role in functions like PR, Admissions, Payrolls, Merchandising etc. in the service sectors, and is in need of something more in the resume for moving up in his function
- In the banking industry for a few years and realize that MBAs are being hired for higher positions
- In the manufacturing industry with relevant experience, wanting to get the knowledge that would help him assess issues that impact the future of his industry and his career
- A budding marketer who is aiming for the coveted FMCG sector
- A professional (doctor, lawyer, model, actor, architect, teacher, cost accountants) for whom a management education is the next requirement for a scale up.
***Note: The list is purely indicative.